Calling all Speakers
The SOLAR TECH 2022 conference is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
- Market fundamentals for solar energy, storage, and distribution
- Latest research and developments in photovoltaic energy conversion
- Supporting the industry through policy, regulation, and life cycle assessments
- Engineering know-how in solar-grid integration and energy distribution
- Optimizing solar component design and manufacturing processes
- Current state of solar energy and storage across North America
This year’s SOLAR TECH 2022 Exhibition & Conference comes to California with a unique and timely focus on addressing the challenges in finding cost-effective solutions and showcasing new advances in photovoltaic technologies for developing solar energy across North America.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda…
The SOLAR TECH 2022 conference will be an opportunity for professionals engaged in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and exchange views. In addition, the conference will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in technical know-how and introducing new solar and storage technologies. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with allied industries and gain insight into new solar energy projects for mutual benefit.
Presentations that focus on the latest experiences in solar energy projects, particularly solar technology case studies with new market data from past and current projects, are of particular interest for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - SOLAR TECH 2022”.